- Posts – Import and export WordPress posts using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf(export only) file.
- Pages – Import and export WordPress pages using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf (export only) file.
- Custom Posts – Import and export custom posts using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf (export only) file
- Users – Import and export users using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf(export only) file. Option to send email to the user also.
- Comments – Import and export comments using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf (export only) file.
- Woocommerce – Import and export custom plugin WooCommerce products (simple and variable products both) and export order.
- Wordpress table – Import and export any WordPress table data using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf (export only) file.
- Categories/Tags – Import and export WordPress categories/tags using CSV, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file. Nested categories can also be imported and exported.
- SQL – Export WordPress data using SQL queries.
- Custom taxonomies – Allows post meta, custom taxonomies to be imported/exported during post/pages/custom-post options.
- Settings – Various settings options for ease of operation
- Featured Image – Supports import of featured image
- Field Mapping – Map fields of the imported file so you don’t need to bother about the order of fields in the file.
- Post content images – Option to import post content images and make the first images as the featured image.
- Large data – Option to define the PHP memory to be used. Please note this must be supported by the server. Customers are able to import more than 10000 rows using proper settings.
- Speedy – Ajax-based uploading of data and optimized code make it very fast.
- Support – Fast support, regular addition of more and more features.
- Customization – Many no. of customization options, export post by id, order by, limit, mapping fields, uploading of a file using URL etc..
- Hooks/Filters – Action hooks and filter support to modify content.
- Email – send the exported file on email.
- File manager – manage import & export file
WordPress Awesome Import Export plugin allows the user to Import posts, WordPress pages, categories/tags, custom posts, comments, users, custom tables, custom taxonomies, custom meta fields and numerous other types of data can be imported with just one click. This plugin is an exceptional way to manage WordPress data between multiple sites. The import data option comes with a field mapping, making it easier for users to import their data.
1. You can import posts using CSV, Excel, XML, pdf(export only) file – With the help of WordPress Awesome Import Export Plugin, You can import files in CSV, Excel, XML or PDF format.
2. You can import Posts/Page with Columns (ID, Post title, Post content, Post excerpt, Post date, Post name, Post author, Post parent, Post status) – WordPress Awesome Import Export Plugin is the best plugin that can be used to import Posts/pages. With the help of this option, Admin can import Post contents, post title, etc.
3. Import featured image with post/pages – Admin can import featured images for the posts or WordPress Pages.
4. Import meta fields for posts/pages – With the help of WordPress Import Plugin, Admin can import any type of meta fields for any specific posts/pages.
5. Import Posts/Page with a featured image – Admin can import WordPress posts/pages along with a featured image.
6. Import custom posts – With the help of this feature, Admin can select to import any custom WordPress posts.
7. Import comments – By using WordPress Awesome Import plugin, Admin can import comments easily. They can choose to import all comments or any specified ones.
8. Import users – By using this option, Admin can import WordPress users along with the user meta fields.
9. Import custom taxonomy – Admin can import custom taxonomy with the help of this option.
10. Any WordPress Table – With the help of WordPress awesome Import Plugin, Admin can easily import any WordPress Table.
With the help of WordPress Awesome Import Export plugin, Users can Export posts, WordPress pages, categories/tags, custom posts, comments, users, custom tables, custom taxonomies and lots of other custom meta fields simply with one click. Admin can export any particular field or all fields as per the requirement. Apart from this, WordPress Awesome Import Export plugin also allows the user to export featured images and it can be exported in CSV, Excel, PDF or XML format.
1. You can export in CSV, Excel, XML or PDF file – Admin can export files in any format like CSV, Excel, XML or PDF.
2. Export WordPress posts with different post columns, based on post author, category, post Id range, tags, post status – With the help of WordPress Awesome Export Plugin, Admin can export WordPress posts with different columns, author based posts, post category etc.
3. Export custom post types with different options and meta fields – Admin can export custom post types with different options and meta fields using this option of WordPress Awesome Export Plugin.
4. Export users with user meta, based on roles order by different parameters – Admin can export user fields based on roles order by different parameters and also they can export users meta.
5. Export categories/tags order by various parameters – This feature of WordPress Awesome Export plugin helps the admin to export categories/tags order by various parameters.
6. Export custom taxonomies – Admin can export custom taxonomies with the help of this option.
7. Export WooCommerce simple product data – Admin can export WooCommerce simple product data by using WordPress Awesome Export Plugin.
8. Export WooCommerce order data – This feature of WordPress export plugin assists the admin to export WooCommerce order data.
9. Export Posts/Page based on Post Meta – Helps admin to export posts/pages based on post meta.
10. You can export data from any WP Table – Admin can export data from any WordPress Table by using this feature.
11. Export data using SQL – Admin can export WordPress data by writing SQL query and can export it in CSV, Excel or PDF Format.